Sony Ericcson K550i The Best phone for me

I am glad to have a Sony Ericsson K550i phone. Hence, it helps me a lot to do my work and ease my day to day activities.
I am being a businessman and a teacher, I need to manage my stuff according to time assigned by me. This phone pops up reminders. Every one knows, it is a basic function. But I like the way it appears. 
The Best Significant feature in this mobile phone is TRACK ID recognition. According to my best of  knowledge no other competitive mobile phone manufactures  offer this facility. 


It helps me a lot to discover my favorite classic,rock,hip-hop and other tunes while shopping. Sometimes I have no idea about the Singer and Band Of the Track. When I am using this, I can easily get all information just clicking couple of buttons from my phone.


Apart from TRACK ID, it offers superb Camera facility which comes with Cybershot technology. It allows me to catch rare shots while I am travelling through. 
  
Being a lecturer, I use multi-media Power point presentations so this phone assists me to use it as a REMOTE  CONTROL. Then I can freely move around the hall and control my presentations using my Sony Ericsson phone. 




Next thing is durability and convenient. Many times my phone has fallen onto floor. But no problems.  It works as it did. 
So this phone does a lot of things at once apart from things mentioned above.

Great phone!

Comments

Popular Posts